Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Shoe-a-Holic in me just loves....

I have to keep my closet door closed AT ALL TIMES, for 2 reasons.


1. My dog will go in and steal  my shoes and run around the house with them.
2. My husband will look in in utter amazement and say the same things he ALWAYS says after peering in..."Why would ANYONE need that many pairs of shoes?"

It's just not worth the aggravation of either chasing or explaining.  Now you'll understand just WHY I love this new site that someone e-mailed to me today. It's the perfect site for a Shoe Worshiper like myself.


MyShoes.com has an application that allows you to input exactly WHAT you want in a shoe.

  • Are you looking for a ballet flat?
  • In Black
  • Under $25



  • Or maybe you'd like a pair of Peep Toes
  • With a 3" heel
  • In red

It's like a search engine for shoes.  You can look up shoes by height, style, brand, color, features,  and price (or any combination). When you click through the PERFECT shoe it shows the online stores that carry it as well as the price (so you can compare). They even list PROMOTIONAL codes so that you get the BEST DEAL OUT THERE.

If your closet is piled high with shoe boxes - believe me, I understand. You might just want to bookmark MyShoes.com (I am).

By the way, there are a couple of good reasons why I LOVE to buy shoes.

1. You can try them on without getting undressed
2. They can make an outfit. If you've got an inexpensive simple dress, a FABULOUS pair of shoes will up the ante and make you look like a million bucks.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

Cool site to be able to sort like that - if they just let you pick size also it would be perfect!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.