Friday, March 26, 2010

Redeeming my Tropicana Juicy Rewards

Last week I redeemed the FIRST of my Tropicana Juicy Rewards for a $100 on-board credit on a Norweigan Cruise Line cruise. WHY? Because Mr. S and I enjoy cruising and since we already live in South Florida, the travel to the port is close by (within 2 hours), so cruising remains a low cost vacation for us. The extra benefit of $100 on-board credit that I was able to score with my Juicy Rewards is a GREAT bonus. It means that we'll be able to dine at some of the better restaurants on the ship, or use it towards drinks, tips, etc.

This week, I noticed that Tropicana was offering a DEAL of the DAY - a BOGO (buy one/get one free) coupon for Tropicana products (for only one point). Since I buy at LEAST 2 cartons of Tropicana Juice every week, I JUMPED at the chance for extra savings.

Let me show you how EASY it was to redeem my rewards....

1. I clicked on the reward that I wanted - the Buy One Tropicana carton, Get One Free coupon. As you can see, it's only ONE POINT!






2. Just in case I had not previously downloaded the coupon printer, this screen came up and asked me a few confirmation questions and allowed me to download the printing software.




4. Finally, my coupons printed out and I'm ready to go shopping with them. Yes, it's THAT easy!




I'm looking forward to these special rewards. Once you register at Tropicana Juicy Rewards you'll find all sorts of great rewards, just for drinking the Tropicana juices that you enjoy. 

By the way, Tropicana started me off with 12 Rewards for participating - if you look at my points (on the first screen) you'll see 19 points (and that's AFTER I've used some), so YES we are a Tropicana family and getting the rewards is just a bonus on top of their great tasting juices.


I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.