Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pik Me (really - Pik Me)

ELEGANT
ELEGANT and FUN
ELEGANT, FUN and CLASSIC
Oh & did I mention WHIMSICAL?

Those were the first words that popped into my head after receiving a PIKME notepad. Oh, and they looked so FAMILIAR. Then I realized that I had purchased PIKME Papers in Newport, RI in a little paper-goods shop on Belleview Ave. (I believe it's called Papers - lovely store by the way).

First of all, these would make the most PERFECT gift for OH, SO MANY occasions. From birthdays to housewarming gifts, PIKME Papers have that "thing" - you know - the "thing" that screams, I spent HOURS looking for a gift that's thoughtful, and unusual and reflects how I feel about you?

  • Housewarming Party - PikMe Party Picks- How cute are these little picks with flamingos on them? 
  • Birthday - Why not give a package of RECTANGLE STICKERS with a copy of your recipients favorite book?
  • Baby Shower -How about a sweet PikMe PRINT to adorn baby's walls?

For someone like me, who loves hand-writing notes, the Note Pad that I received (with a Bird of Paradise on it) would be a PERFECT gift. I'm actually going to see if I can find some of the Gift Tags that they have on their site. Now that I live in Florida, I have to drive down to Delray Beach to buy PIKME Papers (but that's ok, because Delray is always a fun jaunt).

These beautiful paper products fit right in with the Champagne Living lifestyle. It's little things that make a difference and having beautiful papers from PikMe to write notes on, use as gift tags, etc. add a touch of elegance and whimsy to your life.

Thanks to PIKME Papers for providing me with a lovely notepad for this review. I was in no way compensated for this post and all opinions are strictly my own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.