Wednesday, February 17, 2010

its-laS-tik and It's FUN!

FUN, FASHIONABLE and FUNCTIONAL. To me that's the perfect product trifecta. Think about it, if everything that we bought fit into all three of those categories, wouldn't life be better?

I just got the opportunity to try out a BAG that fits the bill. No, it's not a pocketbook type of bag (although it certainly is fashionable enough to be used as one). It's a GROCERY and SHOPPING bag.

BORING you say? Think again my friend, because its-laS-tik by what’Surbag. 

I was sent a bag in silver metallic to try. OK, so I feel like a pseudo Boca Babe when I use it, which puts a silly smile on my face. It makes me feel like I should be donning a pair of TIGHT leopard jeans and stiletto heels. All this from a shopping bag! See, I told you it was fun and fashionable.

The cool part is it S-T-R-E-T-C-H-E-S. So I can fit LOTS and LOTS of groceries (or if I were a Boca Babe - I could fit LOTS & LOTS of make-up and nail polish) in it. It stretches so much that I can do a quick trip to the store and fit everything in the one bag (and it holds up to 45 lbs.).

Wait, you're reserved and demure and you wouldn't think of walking around carrying a GARISH metallic shopping bag? SHAME ON YOU. Have you no sense of humor? You say that Bullion Gold and Lilly Pulitzer don't go together? I have NO PROBLEM stepping out of the mansion in my neighborhood, where walking across the street means dodging golf carts and dogs in pocketbooks. But if you MUST give in to peer pressure, what'Surbag has shopping bags in patterns and solids, as well as cute little wristlet style pouches to carry just your necessities.

The ‘its-laS-tik’ line utilize a special flexible nylon and lycra fabric blend, that stretches and bounces, in a wild array of colors and patterns and four sizes.These stylish, durable, versatile reusable bags are made in the USA, manufactured in a factory rebuilt after being devastated by Hurricane Katrina. Percentage of sales is donated to Hope House in New Orleans.

  • Pouches are 5"x 9" with zipper and wristlet for $11.99
  • Medium Bags are 12" x 13" for $14.99
  • Large Bags are 15” x 16” for $24.99

So, why should I have all the fun? In your effort to go Green this year (and I know a LOT of you made a New Year's Resolution to do just that), why not add a little sparkle and shine, fun and fashion and of course have a GREAT way to carry your stuff home from shopping.

Thank you to what'Surbag for providing me with this terribly cool, terribly funky shopping bag for this review. I was in no way compensated for this post and all opinions are strictly my own.




    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     
    Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
    © 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
    Clicky Web Analytics

    Champagne Living has moved!

    You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
    http://champagneliving.net
    and update your bookmarks.