Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fast Food Run ~ Wendy's Spicy Chicken Nuggets

There was celebrating going on at the mansion yesterday. You see, we've been kind of "locked in" in our community for the past 10 days. A truck had caught fire under the highway overpass and this is the road that leads from the mansion to the main road (food, groceries, clothing stores, movie theater, etc) was closed.. For 10 days I've had to travel 20 minutes to get to a store that's 3 miles from the house. YESTERDAY they re-opened the road.

In honor of the re-opening I had James bring the limo around and off we went.

My first stop was to Stein-Mart, where I "needed" to find some elegant looking sandals (flip-flop style) as I broke my  toe a couple of weeks ago. I wanted something to go with a simple black dress  for dinner in Austin at the Barton Creek Resort next week (I'll be whrrling from my trip, so that you won't miss a thing). Then it was on to the grocery store to pick up ALL of the essentials.

After running around, I built up an quite an appetite, but didn't want to spoil dinner. I had the limo pull up to Wendy's where I ordered their NEWEST creation



At only .99, this 5-piece serving packs a LOT of punch. Using white meat chicken, they've dipped the nuggets into panko crumbs (rather than traditional breadcrumbs) and spiced these little gems with all sorts of different kinds of peppers and savory spices (red pepper, chili pepper, turmeric, paprika and ground mustard seed). My mouth EXPLODED with flavor as I bit into them.

I didn't dare tell Cook why I had a small appetite for her dinner that night, but now I have a craving for more and I may just sneak away to Wendy's later today. At only .99 this is an indulgence that ANYONE can afford.

Thank you to Wendy's for providing me with a gift card so that I could enjoy some of these great new spicy chicken nuggets. I was in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly  my own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

I am going to have to try these!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.