Wednesday, December 2, 2009

LVMH Sale (can you hear me hyperventilating?)


Yes, that's me blowing into a bag to keep from passing out. It's my FAVORITE private sale of all sales....the

LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy) watch and jewelry event.

This is the one that I wait for. You need an invite (got one & I'm going to share it with you in JUST a second) and plenty of money.


The brands include....

  • Tag Heuer
  • Christian Dior
  • Zenith

Probably the TOP watched in the WORLD.

The code for this event is: ffsaleholiday09

Sale ENDS - 12/3/09 at MIDNIGHT....

The watch that I bought Mr. S is down to $495 (regularly $900). UGH....I thought that I got a GREAT deal when I bought it on Grand Cayman for $625.

By the way, I checked and I could only find Tag's left. Don't forget to click on "friends and family click here" under Tag (otherwise it will say there are none available).

OK, I'm going back to drool a bit.....


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.