Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm going shopping at Marshall's


So what, you say? Zippy....you always go shopping at Marshall's and TJ Maxx, so what's the big deal?

Well, I'm flying out of Fort Lauderdale on Sunday afternoon in order to attend the Marshall's Red Carpet event in Los Angeles. That's right. I'm flying clear across the country just to go shopping at Marshall's. I'm grateful to the TJX Company for taking care of my hotel, flight and fun, and I'm really looking forward to learning more about their operation, where they get their clothes, etc.

BUT MOSTLY - I can't wait to S-H-O-P.

Forget the fact that I'll be spending at LEAST 8 hours traveling in each direction, forget the fact that I won't be in L.A. long enough to do much more than sleep and shop. It will be worth it.

I'm sure that I'll have LOTS of great information on what's HOT this coming season and how you can get the BEST deals on the clothes, accessories, and home goods. I can't wait to tell you what's in and what's out (although I already know that overspending is OUT and being frugal is IN).

Look for my post next week some time. In the meantime, I'll be finishing up my holiday shopping at my neighborhood Marshall's and TJ Maxx - who needs Black Friday when you can get these great discounts EVERY day of the week?


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.