Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Are mobile phones on your holiday list?


I'm a Sprint customer. I have been for a VERY long time, mostly because (at least in my case), I find them to offer the MOST for the LEAST amount of money.

They recently sent me some of their holiday deals, so I thought I'd pass them along...in case you were in the market for a NEW PHONE. Sprint will be keeping their HOLIDAY PAGE updated with the latest deals that include

FREE PHONES including:

  • LG LX370: FREE starting 12/6/2009 – 12/25/2009
  • Samsung ReClaim: FREE starting 11/30/2009 – 1/3/2010
  • Sierra Wireless 598U (Mobile Broadband Card): FREE starting 11/1/2009 – 1/9/2010
  • RIM Blackberry Curve: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE starting 11/1/2009 – 1/9/2010
I really want the ReClaim - because it's an Eco-Friendly phone...made out of 80% recyclable materials.

I'm due for an upgrade.....if the ReClaim is free, it's the PERFECT time for me to score a new phone.

Thank you to M80 for passing along this great information about the newest Sprint deals.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.