Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Coupons, Coupons, Coupons

I've been rushing around trying to shop for Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas (as well as trying to score some great deals for ourselves). I'll let you in on my Black Friday plans a little later today, but I want to remind you that you only need to check online in order to find coupons for your holiday shopping.

Hopefully you're not like me, rushing out before looking over the Sunday circular. At least with online coupons and those that come in the mail, I don't have to go through a bazillion different offers that I'll probably never use. I'd rather just target what I want.

There are a few great places that mail and offer downloadable coupons to help save money on your holiday dinner (as well as score some free samples).


Vocal Point




Join Vocalpoint to get surprising gifts from P&G and other leading companies. Click Here for more details. They regularly mail out packets containing samples and coupons. I love the sample sized shampoos and lotions to take with me when I travel.

This week they sent out one of those jar openers as well as coupons for Del Monte Fruits. Mr. S has me buy the glass jars of Citrus Salad (that you find in the produce department of the market) every week, so these are going to come in handy (it included one buy one/get one free coupon as well as a stack of $1.00 off coupons to share with friends).

If you're a blogger, Vocalpoint has opportunities for you to test and blog about products. Right now I'm testing a great skin cream that they sent me (FULL SIZE). It's one of those Anti-Aging creams.....can you see the difference yet? Anyway, they send FULL sized products to bloggers in hopes that they'll offer a post or at least some sort of feedback to the manufacturer.


Don't forget the Grand-Daddy of them all




I've been personally using Coupons.com not only for groceries, but every once in a while there'll be a magazine or non-grocery product that I can save on.

Hey, if you can save a few dollars on the dinner, you can spend a little more living the Champagne Life!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.