Friday, November 6, 2009

Slim Travel - guest post by Lori Allen

If you travel a lot by car or by sea between the U.S. and the Caribbean, Bermuda, Mexico, or Canada, now you might be able to leave your passport at home. Because you can apply to the U.S. Department of State for a wallet-sized Passport Card.

The Department of State started issuing the smaller cards in July. You can’t use them for air travel or for travel to any countries outside the above list… but in every other way, the cards act just like a full passport.

You can apply for a card as a renewal to your passport, or apply for both at the same time. Get more details on the Department of State website.

[Ed. Note: Stay up-to-date with the latest travel tools, tricks, and tips by signing up for The Right Way to Travel FREE e-letter from AWAI's Travel Division. Sign up here.]

This article appears courtesy of Early To Rise, a free newsletter dedicated to making money, improving health and secrets to success. For a complimentary subscription, visit


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book


kasandria said...

Wow! That is so awesome! I've only used mine a cpl of times, but still it was SO hard to keep up with.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.