Thursday, October 29, 2009

F2F: The Organic Pharmacy has arrived State-Side


For those of you who keep their finger on the pulse of what's HOT and what's NOT, you'll be thrilled to hear that the U.K.'s The Organic Pharmacy has opened their first U.S. branch in Beverly Hills.

With a following of celebrity clients like Kylie Minogue, Demi Moore, Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sarah Jessica Parker, Michelle Pfeiffer, Claudia Schiffer, Reese Witherspoon, Beyonce, Katy Perry and more, I KNEW that this was a line that I had to try.

I've started with the basics.....cleansing. I've had the opportunity to use The Organic Pharmacy's Carrot Butter Cleanser and I have to tell you, that CLEANSING my skin NEVER FELT SO GOOD!

As far as cleansers go, this is so different than anything else I've ever used. It's a balm (only a little thicker) which you put on your face. No need to add water at this point. I then steep a facecloth (they suggest using a muslin cloth, but I find a flannel works just as well) in hot water and place it on your face. It FEELS like the dirt, grime and make-up are just MELTING off of your face.

The infusion of an aromatherapy quality of carrot, rosemary and shea butter is gentle and I find the smell to be calming. It is only to be used before bedtime (maybe because of the aromatherapy or because it leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant). In the morning, simply splash water on your skin (no need to re-wash and dry out your skin) and you're DONE.

I must say that this is the ULTIMATE in luxury. You can instantly FEEL the difference in your skin. The Carrot Butter Cleanser can be used on ANY skin type (not just dry skin - which is what I have). At $59.99 it seems like a luxury, but this product will last a good long time.

If you're NOT in the Beverly Hills area, The Organic Pharmacy products are available ONLINE (shipped from the U.K).

Thank you to The Organic Pharmacy for providing me with a full size sample of Carrot Butter Cleanser for this Beauty Review.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.