Monday, April 13, 2009

Muffy is getting by on her looks...


She thinks that she needs a MAN to help her live rich. Wait a few years, when her hubby (who's at least 40 years older than she is) decides that she's just too old. He's been complaining lately that she never smiles (no one's told him that she's SO botoxed and pulled back that she can't move a muscle in her face). I've been trying to prepare her for the future...especially since she signed a super-secret prenup (I can only guess how much she'll get - but knowing Muffy it won't be enough).

You and I are MUCH smarter than that. Yes, we still look FABULOUS, but we know that we've GOT to take care of ourselves and not rely on ANYONE else.

Many of you are bloggers, like I am and are always looking for new ideas and products to write about on your blog. I was approached by Buzz for Stuff the other day to let my readers know about their site, and since we at Champagne Living use their program to help us find products that you might enjoy hearing about - I thought - WHY NOT? Buzz for Stuff lists advertisers looking for Bloggers to try and write about their products. I look over their offerings very carefully, as I only like to offer you the items that I believe in and that fit the concept of Living Rich for Less.

If you're a blogger looking for a NEW source of products to review, check out Buzz for Stuff. You don't want to end up like Muffy....


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.