Monday, March 30, 2009

It's simply gauche to not bring your reusable shopping bags.


Beside all of those looks of horror that you'll get from the other socialites, think of the good you'll be doing for the environment by bringing your own bags to the grocery store (and you won't even have to buy a gown for a charity event).

In honor of Earth Day (April 22), Earthbound Farm wants you to TAKE THE PLEDGE to Sustain Yourself, Sustain the Planet!
Plus, the first 10,000 who take the pledge EACH WEEK in April will win a beautiful Earthbound Farm reusable shopping tote!

This begins on April 1st and will continue throughout the month of April. So, make the pledge and be FABULOUSLY green.





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Tamra Augostino said...

I received a bag last year and I almost always shop with my reusable bags. Walmart Super Centers are NOT "bring your own bag" friendly. Everytime I bring in my own bag there they act like they don't know what to do. They are so used to immediately putting things into their carousel bags that they are get all flustered when I pull out my own bags. They are always rude about it. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm going to write a letter to Walmart Corp and let them know that they should talk to their cashiers about being more "green".

Zippy said...

Thank you. I thought it was just ME that they did that to....LOL. I try to set the bags up on their little carousel spots, but lately I just tell them to put the groceries up top & I bag them myself. Hey, if Champagne Living goes away, I can become a bagger at Wal-Mart. Oh, but what would the maid think?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.