Sunday, March 15, 2009

If you don't have your HEALTH then you CAN'T enjoy the good life.


I don't want to get into a political discussion on Champagne Living, but something REALLY needs to be done about the state of health care/insurance in this country (OK, that's ALL I'm saying). My son will be graduating college in May and will lose his college health insurance when he gains his diploma. While I DO believe that he'll have work when he graduates, I'm not so certain that he'll have health insurance (he's in the film industry and right now is a freelancer).

So, what do you do if you need health care and can't afford it?

The people who have brought you one of the best clearinghouses for finding FREE MEDICATION - NeedyMeds - have also listed Free and Low Cost Clinics around the country. I figured that I'd pass this along to you, in case that you or someone you KNOW has been put in a situation where they no longer have access to affordable health insurance.


Plus, if you're looking for a discount card for your prescriptions, here's one that will give you up to 75% off and the card is FREE.

Discount Drug Card
So, stay healthy and that way you'll be able to live (the good) life to it's FULLEST.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Anjie Kay said...

hey I posted the same RX card today and I am so with you on the NEED to do something about the health care in our country. I am currently working on a HUGE article about saving money on prescriptions/healthcare if you are interested LMK and I will share with you when it is out! :)

Zippy said...

I can't wait to read it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.