Friday, March 6, 2009

I think my laptop has hit menopause!



I SWEAR my laptop is having HOT FLASHES! The once silent fan can now be heard from start-up through the time I shut it down.

Since they don't make hormone replacement therapy for computers, I figure that it's time for a Notebook Cooler Pad. So, I do what I do best - SHOP! I went to Sam's Club - saw one for about $30, Staples - I think they had one on sale for under $20 a week or two ago. TODAY, I found the PERFECT FAN. Why is it perfect?

Because AFTER REBATE - it's only .49 (no, you're not reading that wrong - it says FORTY NINE CENTS).

So, if you notice that your laptop is starting to have hot flashes as well, give it some relief with this GREAT deal from Frys.com

Did I mention is SHIPS FREE? So, yes - .49 will be your TOTAL cost.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.