Thursday, March 19, 2009

Can you WIN the good life?

Since one of the ways that I get the opportunity to do some of the FABULOUS things that I do is through entering and winning sweepstakes. The answer is a resounding YES! The Kentucky Derby, Golf with Larry Bird, a Caribbean cruise and a t-top camaro and this year's trip to Spain for a Sherry tour are just a small portion of the prizes that I've won over the years. My favorites? LUXURY SWEEPSTAKES!

I'm always on the hunt for contests, sweeps and giveaways of exclusive, pricey or luxury items that really help me to LIVE RICH. Now, I'm not promising that you'll win - but you've got as good a chance as I do (and I win A LOT). It's time to kick off your Jimmy Choo's and check out these great sweepstakes.....




Nicole Richie's Park Vogel Black Slip Dress






Valentino, Channel, Calvin Klein, James Perse - now tell me THAT'S not living the good life!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.