Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HOUSEKEEPING 101

There's nothing like starting (or ending) the day with a Mimosa or flute of Champagne. If you'd like to get Champagne Living delivered to your e-mail every day CLICK HERE.

If you use a reader service (such as google reader) CLICK HERE.

Don't miss a SINGLE day of Living the Good Life for Less!

___________________________________________________________

Heads Up! My friend Cheryl, The Daily Blonde made me aware of a glitch in the "Followers" section on Blogger based blogs this past week. It seems that a lot of us LOST a whole bunch of followers. Well, fear not. They're not really LOST, Blogger somehow made many of us anonymous. I checked the list of who I follow & found ALL of the blogs had become anonymous (sorry guys, I wasn't turning my back on you - REALLY).

If you have been following me, or anyone else for that matter, look on your Blogger dashboard and on the left side you'll see the blogs that you follow. You will see two buttons: add and manage. Click Manage. Look to see if any of the blogs you are following say you are following anonymously. If it does, click the drop down list and click Public. Now you will appear on blogs that you were on before but suddenly disappeared from. By the way, I actually had to do this TWICE, as a couple of them reverted back AGAIN.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

t said...

What a pain in the neck! I'm so sick of the blogger issues.....thinking of packing up and moving out!

Zippy said...

I know what you mean - but, I am Diswordpresslexic.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.