Monday, February 23, 2009

Fore!

My mansion is located within a golf community. I've tried to play. I've taken lessons and it's actually been a lot of fun. I'll go and hit balls at the driving range with Mr. S every once in a while. But, as far as REALLY playing a round of golf - you can count me out. I'd rather be sitting in the 19th hole talking, playing cards, eating - or doing just about anything else.

I know LOTS of friends and family who play on a very regular basis. If you, your Mr., Mrs., or anyone else you know is a duffer, I found a way for you (or them) to get a FREE sleeve of golf balls.

It's very simple, just try the PGA Tour Partners Club Risk-Free for 30 days and get a FREE preview issue of the official magazine and a FREE sleeve of golf balls! The magazine gives you an inside look at how the game's leading pro players stay competitive, and helps you shave strokes from your game with tips and advice from golf's greatest experts. Through in-depth articles and step-by-step instructions, you'll have everything you need to enjoy the game more.
Click Here for your FREE issue and FREE sleeve of golf balls!

Say hi to me in the 19th hole (on ladies day), I'll be the one living the good life just like you.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.