Monday, February 9, 2009

Why don't "French Women Don't Sleep Alone"?

I am a confirmed Francophile. Having lived in the suburbs of Paris in my twenties, followed by my "whenever I can afford to go" pilgrimages that I make, I have come to love not only the country, but it's culture as well. I belong to a wonderful group of women online who embrace the French lifestyle.

When one of my fellow "chiclettes" La Belette Rouge announced that she was having a blog giveaway of an upcoming book entitled French Women Don't Sleep Alone I knew that I'd have to tell you about it.

French Women Don't Sleep Alone does for LOVE, what Mirielle Gulliano's book, French Women Don't Get Fat did for diet. I mean WHO would know more about LOVE than the French? Mind you, this is not a book that's just for the SINGLE woman, married women will learn from it as well. Jamie Cat Callan author of this book tackles such subjects as:




  • Meeting Men
  • French Women "Seduce" Everyone They Meet
  • A French Woman Feels Good in Her Own Skin

If you'd like to enter to win a copy of French Women Don't Sleep Alone just in time for Valentine's Day, then pay La Belette Rouge a visit. While you're there look around and read some of her posts, she's an extremely talented writer.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Thank you so much, Zippy!!! What an absolutely lovely shout out. I hope all your champagne loving readers pop on over and enter. Merci encore!!!!
p.s. I am adding you to my blog roll if that is okay.

Zippy said...

Merci, Je l'apprécie.

Unknown said...

Bonjour Zippy.

I thought you might like to know about www.francophilia.com, the social network for francophiles. La Belette Rouge is a member and a friend of mine!

You can also follow us on Twitter for daily French culture bites and francophile treats! @francophilia

Merci et à bientôt.

Pamela Poole (LaGoulue)
Founder

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.