Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TRAVEL ~ MSC is offering a New Year's Weekend Cruise $199


I LOVE to travel. You don't have to ask me twice. Heck, you won't get through the entire sentence if you're asking me to go on vacation...LOL. So, I'm ALWAYS up for a GREAT deal. Living in South Florida - cruising becomes a VERY inexpensive vacation for us (& I need to save my $$$ for my yearly trek to Paris).

Today I got word that MSC Cruises is launching the inaugural sailing in North America on NEW YEAR'S WEEKEND.

They are now taking reservations for this special two-night Caribbean cruise on MSC Orchestra departing from Fort Lauderdale Friday, Jan. 2, 2009. The ship will spend one day in Nassau and return to Fort Lauderdale on Sunday, Jan. 4. This special sailing has prices starting at only $199. She will then begin sailing 7 night Caribbean itineraries. That's an E-Z weekend away for what a hotel costs (and the FOOD & FUN are included).

I've never traveled with MSC, but I've been hearing some AWESOME feedback about it. Of course, I'm imagining all of the great Italian food that I'll be eating. I'm psyched that this ship is going to be departing from Fort Lauderdale (which is my "home" port), so it's on my list of "TO DO'S" - AS LONG AS THE PRICE IS RIGHT of course.

While you're on their site, check out the Instant Win Sweepstakes for a 7-Day Caribbean Cruise. Now THAT'S in MY price range (and my FAVORITE way to travel - FREE).


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.