Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

2008 was an interesting year to say the least.

I for one am NOT sorry to see it end, as although there have been some WONDERFUL things that happened (like starting Champagne Living), it has for many of us been difficult. Thank goodness I had the techniques of Living Rich down pat, they certainly came in handy this year.

Although I haven't had to worry about losing a job or home, there are so many around us who have. The cost of living has risen dramatically while incomes have not caught up. We have ALL felt the crunch. I am retired (due to an accident YEARS ago) and it HAS been difficult trying to live on my retirement income. For those who rely on interest from investments, the lowering of interest rates has been devastating. Many of us live on social security earnings and although we have seen an over 5% increase for 2009, it is not NEARLY enough to live on.

So, I am looking forward to 2009 with the goal of Living The Champagne Life to the fullest. I hope that you will join me as I find and share the best ways to LIVE RICH whether you have a MILLION DOLLARS or a MILLION DREAMS.

Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.