Friday, December 26, 2008

Cable TV - SHOWTIME - FREE for 3 months?


One of the things that I remember most about the COLD winter months when I was living up north were the evenings that I spent curled up in front of the wood stove either reading or watching TV. It got dark very early and I always hated going outside in the cold evenings. Even here in Florida, I like to cuddle up in front of the TV set and watch some of my favorite shows, especially during the week.

I've been doing quite a bit of channel surfing lately, and it seems that there are SO many repeats on. It used to be that summer was reserved for reruns of our favorite shows. I don't know if it was because of the Writer's Strike last year or the networks changing things around, but reruns in Winter are NOT GOOD.

So, I got VERY excited when I found out that SHOWTIME is offering a $25.00 REBATE right now for new service. The only KICKER is that you have to order the service before the end of December - 12/31/08. Just remember to save your first 3 months of cable bills (1/1/09-3/31/09) in order to send them in. That's just in time for nicer weather. I figure, that I can cancel the service after that.

I called my local cable company (with whom I have service) and found that they were running a 3-month special on Showtime for only $6.95 per month. So, for the 3 months, I'll only pay $20.85 + tax. For me that's FREE. You'll have to call your cable company to see if they're running any specials as well. FREE SHOWTIME is definitely one way to Live Rich.
REBATE - for ALL of the details.

I'm looking forward to watching -
DEXTER
WEEDS
The TUDORS
BROTHERHOOD
CALIFORNICATION


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.