OK, maybe it's NOT a hair raising tale, I mean LOOK AT ME. There's not a whole lot of hair to raise. But that's MY choice.
- I'm the world's worst at "doing" my hair.
- I'm so gray, that covering long hair is a pain.
- When I had long hair, I always pulled it into a ponytail - it looked short anyway
- I'm lazy
My routine is easy. I have products that I love (including my FAVORITE shampoo - Fekkai), followed by a quick blow dry. BUT - I've NEVER been able to get the same kind of power out of my blow dryer as Shana does at the salon.
Conair's new Infiniti Pro by Conair™ 1875-Watt Salon-Performance AC Motor Styling Tool puts salon-performance power in the palm of your hand (those are their words - but I can't improve on them...because they're RIGHT). How do they do it? By using the same kind of high performance motor that you find in the tools that your hairdresser uses (alternating current). Plus, they've made this at home model 15% lighter, so it's easy to handle.
Here are the reasons WHY the AC motor is better...
- Quiet, yet powerful air velocity to dry hair faster and lessen heat exposure/damage
- A true blast of cold air when “Cold Shot” button is engaged, to better set your style or provide lift at the roots
- Up to a 3x longer life span as compared to typical (DC motor) hair dryers!
This is one powerful (and great looking) hair dryer. It generates neutralizing ions to help seal the hair cuticle, reducing frizz and enhancing shine, and has a3 heat/2 speed rocker switches for heat and airflow control.
I'm still not good with doing my hair, but the Conair Infiniti Pro has made life easier.
Conair 259 Infiniti Pro is available for purchase at Amazon.com and other retailers.
Thank you to Conair for providing me with the Infiniti Pro for this review. I was in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly my own.
- Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog!
- Follow Champagne Living - on the sidebar
- Subscribe to Champagne Living for FREE
- Link to this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Follow me on twitter
- Follow Conair on twitter
- Twitter this giveaway
- Add our badge to your blog/site
- Click HERE to tweet this giveaway
Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you've done any of these (if you already subscribe or have our badge - please note that in the comments as well).
* This giveaway is open to US residents, 18 and over and ends on September 7, 2010 11:59 EST.
* The winner will be randomly chosen and their information will be sent directly to the sponsor