Monday, June 7, 2010

"Unforgettable You" - sorry Nat - Daisy's got this one covered

There's nothing that helps keep me positive than a book that I find inspiring. I'm one of those people who has a library full of books ranging from business to beauty. It's not that I don't enjoy a novel every now and then, I just prefer to learn something new, be inspired or even just REMINDED of those things that keep me on the path of Champagne Living.

The NEWEST addition to my collection - Unforgettable You: Master the Elements of Style, Spirituality, and True Beauty by Daisy Fuentes is one of those books that really embraces the lifestyle that I aspire to live.


But I know what you're thinking...a CELEBRITY writing a book about Style, Spirituality and Beauty - come on Zippy...get a GRIP! Right off the bat, I need to say that Ms. Fuentes is probably one of the most GROUNDED women. She understands the importance of great relationships (whether it be family, friends or lovers), exudes charm, and is REAL enough to show her flaws without apology.

Unforgettable You is more of a lifestyle guide than a beauty book. While she tackles the elements of living with both passion and kindness it is the WORKBOOK (journaling) style that is the most helpful. With Daisy's suggestions you are given the opportunity to take a look in your own mirror and see what's important in YOUR life. 

Tackling Subjects such as:
  • Knowning Who You Are
  • Grace, Elegance, and Etiquette
  • Relationhips (with Men, Family & Friends)
  • Spirituality
  • Charity
  • Being Beautiful
This is one of those books that I'll turn to over and over again.

Unforgettable You: Master the Elements of Style, Spirituality, and True Beauty  is available for purchase from Amazon.com for ONLY $16.32 (that's a small price to pay for such a timeless book).


Thank you to Ms. Fuentes, Victoria (for turning me on to this book) at ID-PR, and Atria Books for sending me a copy of this book to review. I was in no way compensated and all opinions are strictly my own.
 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.