Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shout out to Eat Out at Chili's

There are times that you go out to dinner to try the latest rage or for a bit of luxury. Other times you dine out at a place that's as comfortable as spending the evening with friends. For us, Chili's is the latter. It's about one mile from The Mansion, has always had consistently good food. and the servers know us. The BEST part of going? I don't have to cook.

But - there was something NEW and DIFFERENT at Chili's and I needed to check it out. I had heard that they updated their menu with more salads (and I was hoping that they hadn't taken my favorite off of the menu to make room), new freshly ground beef burgers and more. Thankfully, my favorite servers were still there as were my favorite menu items...but now there was MORE to choose from. 


What's NEW?
  • $9.99 Fresh Pairings - I LOVE this idea of getting an appetizer and entree for under $10.00
  • New Burgers - including the Shiner Bock Burger and Southern Smokehouse Burger 
  • New Tacos - smoked chicken, crispy shrimp and LOTS more
  • Salads - the new Asian and the new Caribbean Salads looked delish
  • You'll have to go in to Chili's to check it out - because I could go on and on with all of the new dishes


We had a great time. We chatted with our server, ate some of our favorite foods and enjoyed the comfort of one of our favorite restaurants.  Hubby had Chili's famous Chili, and a Burger, while I had the new Santa Fe Chicken Wrap Sandwich. The portions at Chili's are so generous that we had to take some of our food home (I was STUFFED).

Planning on heading over to your local Chili's? Don't forget to sign up for their E-mail club. Just for signing up you'll be send a coupon for a FREE Chips and Queso appetizer!

You know how much I LOVE entering and winning sweepstakes, contest and giveaways right? Well Chili's is giving away LOTS of gift cards. If you'd like to try and win a $50 gift card you can "Shout Out to Eat Out" Simply upload a short (10 -30 second) video about why YOU don't want to cook tonight. Chili's will be choosing a randomly drawn winner a day through August 30 for a $50 gift card to Chili's.

For me - there's nothing better than a night out, with people I enjoy at a restaurant like Chili's where I feel comfortable and relaxed. If you haven't been to Chili's in a while - it might be time to go back and see what's new. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Thank you to Chili's for providing me with a gift card in order to check out their new menu. I was in no way compensated for this post and all opinions are strictly my own.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.