Monday, August 17, 2009

A shopping spree at Marshall's?

Check out Champagne Living's review site


enter to win ~

$25.00 Marshall's gift card great for
  • Back to School
  • Gift Giving
  • Something just for YOU
  • Those sheets and bedding you've been lusting after
  • Gourmet foods
  • and more




I faced the Marshall's challenge head on and bought 2 outfits (ok, one and a half) for only $25. One was ohh-la-la (ruffled top and skirt) and the other oh-so-casual (same skirt, casual top).

I know that a LOT of you shop at both Marshall's and TJ Maxx, so you know EXACTLY what I mean when I say that you can find some INCREDIBLE treasures on the racks.

One of my "finds" that I didn't put into the post was a pair of GORGEOUS COACH SHOES (on the CLEARANCE RACK no less) - but, they were MORE than my $25 challenge allowed (ahem - I'll be going back to get them on my own dime).

You have until September 7, 2009 to enter - and you can re-enter DAILY!!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Just Stuff said...

Thanks Zippy

Deals Hunt said...

thanks for your info.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.