Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thank you Ragu for helping us live the good life.

This past Thursday, May 7th was National Mom's Night Out. Mom's (Grandmom's, Mom's to Be & Women who wanted to have a night out) from all over the country participated both at their local mall as well as online via twitter or video-cam. For those of your who participated - I KNOW you had a great time. For those who didn't, I'll alert you next time because it was a FUN night. I got to meet some interesting new people and THEY GAVE AWAY all sorts of prizes (including 7 VADO video cameras). Unfortunately, I was not one of the winners, but I still had a lot of fun.

I just wanted to take a minute to thank Ragu for making it an even better night. Here at the mansion we were able to participate in the Ragú® Pasta Dish Kit program. Ragu sent us their
newest flavors including -
  • a Box of Barilla spaghetti
  • a jar of Ragu Margarhita sauce
  • a jar of Ragu Sweet Tomato Basil Sauce

Get this - these new sauces have a FULL serving of vegetables in every half cup.

OK, Ragu - not only did you provide dinner - but you said that DAD had to make it. Now that's a REAL Mom's Night Out. By the way, he did a great job and the Margarhita sauce he used that night reminded me of a pizza sauce. I think that the next time we use it, I'll actually have HIM make a pizza.

Most importantly - we ALL need a night out. I take them often, and it's one of those things that helps me to live the good life. A night out can reduce stress and allow you to connect with others outside of your home. When I was a young mom, I found this SO IMPORTANT.

You need to TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! You'll come back happier, more refreshed and ready to take on whatever life (or your children) throws at you.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Custom design by Revka Stearns of Berries and Cream Blog Design
© 2008 - present Champagne Living. Content May Not Be Reproduced Without Permission. | Contact Zippy | Privacy Policy |
Clicky Web Analytics

Champagne Living has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://champagneliving.net
and update your bookmarks.